Please bring the following documents to proceed to your check-in:
- Valid credit card.
- Valid ID document. (Compulsory for our internationals guests.)
If your reservation includes other guests, they are allowed to check-in before your arrival only by presenting at least one of these documents:
- Printed Reservation Confirmation.
- Valid credit card used for the reservation.
- Valid ID of the person who booked the room
For security and guest privacy reasons, we won’t be able to let your guest(s) check-in without at least one of these documents.
Siverski is located 150m from the main chairlift and 200m from the oversnow transport terminal. In winter the village roads are closed for ski-in-ski-out and foot traffic only.
Access by village shuttle is highly recommend. The shuttle is a paid service and will to bring you and all your luggage to our door.
Car access through the village is possible late in the season, during our Spring Value season. Resort management will determine if and when this is possible.
SNOW CHAINS AND PARKING PERMITS
Snow Chains and a parking permit are required for all cars entering the National Park. Upon your arrival at Falls Creek, our friendly car parking attendants will greet and direct you. They will also direct you towards the village shuttle service.
- Snow chain hire in Myrtleford or Mount Beauty.
- Parking permits are available online or at the main booth as you drive to the village.
- Drive safe, take your time. Our parking attendants are up till late and we always leave our porch light.
- Take the effort out of driving. Bus services are available for all or part of the way.
- There’s no fuel in Falls Creek. The last fuel stop is Mount Beauty. Please note, the petrol stations close around 6pm.
- Diesel engines require alpine-diesel fuel.
For more tips on traveling to Falls Creek, visit the official Falls Creek website here.